Rudy MullerMysun is a very good company, people are very kind,products are very very good!
Joe RobinsonThe quality and the price of your product is very competitive on the market
Diego CuellarYour goods are superior in quality compared with those of other manufacturers.
High Temp 22 Awg Electrical Wire , Heat Resistant Wire For Oven 450C 600V UL5335
|Rated Voltage||600V||Rated Temperature||450℃|
|Insulation||Glass||Conductor||Nickel-plated Copper Or Pure Nickel|
|Standard||UL758||Appliance||Home Appliance, Headlamp, Industrial Machine, Electro Thermal Products|
|Color||All Colors Are Available||Size||4-22 Awg|
heater hook up wire,
heat resistant wire for oven
UL5335 450 degrees mica insulated wire
Rated voltage: 600V
Rated temperature: 450℃
Conductor: Nickel plated copper or pure nickel
Jacket: Fiber glass
|Size||Construction||Diameter||Mica Thickness||Glass Thickness||Diameter||(m)|
Our mica-insulated electric cables meet the most stringent international fire-resistance standards.
Mica tape not only provides electric insulation, but it also acts as a unique barrier against fire
by preventing its propagation and reduces the volume of toxic gases and fumes given away during a fire.
Mica is a natural material, chemically neutral, non-toxic and entirely halogen-free.
Mica tape is a dry non-adhesive flexible tape, impregnated with a high performance
heat-resistant silicon resin and reinforced with a support of polyethylene film.
The advantages of Mica:
- Non-propagation of flames: Mica is a non-combustible material and does not propagate flames.
- Delay in smoke release: Mica reduces the quantity of toxic gases and smoke given away in a fire and also delays their release.
- Environmentally friendly: Mica is asbestos-free and complies with the latest international environmental standards.
- Acid and alkaline-resistant
- Vibration and shock-resistant
- Radiation-resistant up to 109 Rad
We use mica tape in the instrumentation and control and power cable families.
Cable applications include emergency lighting, smoke extractors, telephones, lifts,
signal equipment, control units, emergency pumps, IT centers, etc.
wherever there is strategically important equipment that cannot stop working and that needs to be preserved.
These cables are fit for hospitals, airports, high apartments, cinemas, hotels, department stores,
tunnels, underground railways and in industrial and military installations such as steel work plants,
petrochemical complexes, offshore platforms, telecommunication centers, etc.
Why choose us
1. Full experience of 20 years in manufacturing electric cables/wires
2. ISO9001:2008 member
3. Strong R&D Team to design and test products
4. Strict quality control process with strict standards
5. Over 200 certifications for our products including UL, RoHS, CUL, CSA, VDE,CCC, SGS,etc
6. Free samples
7. Several different payment methods,like T/T,L/C,Western Union,Paypal
8. Delivery in one week for your goods
9. Quick after-sale technical advice and guidance
1. by express
2. by sea
LC, TT, Western Union, Money Gram and PayPal
Sample order: 1-3 working days
Big order: 5-10 working days
Customized order: 10-15 working days