Rudy MullerMysun is a very good company, people are very kind,products are very very good!
Joe RobinsonThe quality and the price of your product is very competitive on the market
Diego CuellarYour goods are superior in quality compared with those of other manufacturers.
16-30 Awg High Temp Fiberglass Braided Wire UL3068 UL Certificated Anti Oil
|Rated Voltage||300V||Rated Temperature||150℃|
|Insulation||Fiber Glass||Conductor||Tinned Copper|
|Standard||UL758||Color||All Colors Are Available|
|Appliance||Home Appliance, Headlamp, Industrial Machine, Electro Themal Products.||Size||16-30awg|
|Cover||Fiberglass Braided||Usage||Internal Wiring Of Electronic Equipment|
UL3068 Fiberglass Braided Wire,
XLPE Insulated Hook Up Wire,
UL3134 Silicone Rubber Insulated Wire
Silicone fiberglass wire UL3068 electrical wire
Nominal voltage: 600V
Temperature range: 150℃
Standard: UL 758
Conductor: Tinned copper wire
Insulation: Silicone Rubber
Insulation: Fiber Glass
|Conductor||Insulation||Max.Cond Resistance||Unit length|
The Perfect Wiring Solution for High or Unsteady Temperatures
Highly flexible and heat resistant silicone insulated wires are ideal for high current connections,
where the temperature exceeds 150º C and goes up to 250º C. At, Flexwires, we keep a large stock
of these electronic hook-up wires that offer reliable and safe connection when wiring electrical and
electronic equipment. They are available in several specifications, sizes, shapes and colors to best
match the critical wiring applications of customers from multifarious industrial sectors.
- Flexible Temperature Range: Silicone rubber insulated wire is ideal for applications where temperature varies frequently.
- Flexible Stranding: Flexible conductor stranding makes the wire suitable for application areas with cramped spaces.
- Chemical and Oil Resistance: Good resistance to oils, gasoline, and certain chemicals enhances the performance of this wire in extreme environments.
- Enhanced Safety: The halogen free silicone rubber insulation does not release fumes or gases when ignited. This increases the safety of employees who work with electronic equipment.
- Steel mills
- Electric motors
- Hot rolling mills
- Cooking surfaces
- Heating apparatus
- Industrial converters
- Ovens and ventilators
- Household appliances
- Metallurgical facilities
- Civil and industrial plants
- Lighting (halogen lamps, etc.)
- High voltage electrical cabins and circuits
1. by express
2. by sea
LC, TT, Western Union, Money Gram and PayPal
Sample order: 1-3 working days
Big order: 5-10 working days
Customized order: 10-15 working days
Why choose us
1. Full experience of 20 years in manufacturing electric cables/wires
2. ISO9001:2008 member
3. Strong R&D Team to design and test products
4. Strict quality control process with strict standards
5. Over 200 certifications for our products including UL, RoHS, CUL, CSA, VDE,CCC, SGS,etc
6. Free samples
7. Several different payment methods,like T/T,L/C,Western Union,Paypal
8. Delivery in one week for your goods
9. Quick after-sale technical advice and guidance