|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5000 pcs|
|Rated Voltage:||150V||Rated Temperature:||200℃|
|Standard:||UL758||Color:||All Colors Are Available|
|Appliance:||Home Appliance, Headlamp, Industrial Machine, Electro Thermal Products.||Certification:||ROHS/UL/CCC/VDE/CCC/SGS/ISO9001:2008|
Nominal voltage: 150V
Standard: UL 758
Conductor: tinned copper wire
|CONDUCTOR||INSULATION||MAX.COND RESISTANCE (Ω/KM)||UNIT LENGTH (M)(FT)|
|SIZE (AWG)||CONSTRUCTION (NO./mm)||DIAMETER (mm)||NOMINAL THICKNESS (mm)||DIAMETER (mm)|
PFA Insulation Enhances the Service Life of Wires
PFA is a form of extruded possessing outstanding insulation properties.
The material is widely chosen for several specialty wires and cables for use in NOx sensors, gas igniters,
medical and scientific instruments, aircraft, and marine systems.
The material can withstand harsh operating conditions, and can resist operating temperatures up to 260° C.
There are more exciting aspects about PFA insulation. You will find them in the list given below.
As you can see, PFA insulation has several beneficial features that add to the service life of individual wires or
cable harnesses. That’s why PFA insulation wires are preferred for internal wiring of steam turbines, industrial
ovens, and pressurized heaters in reactors.
1. by express
2. by sea
LC, TT, Western Union, Money Gram and PayPal
Sample order: 1-3 working days
Big order: 5-10 working days
Customized order: 10-15 working days
Why choose us
1. Full experience of 20 years in manufacturing electric cables/wires
2. ISO9001:2008 member
3. Strong R&D Team to design and test products
4. Strict quality control process with strict standards
5. Over 200 certifications for our products including UL, RoHS, CUL, CSA, VDE,CCC, SGS,etc
6. Free samples
7. Several different payment methods,like T/T,L/C,Western Union,Paypal
8. Delivery in one week for your goods
9. Quick after-sale technical advice and guidance