|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||UL, cUl, CSA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5000 pcs|
|Conductor:||Tinned Copper||Appliance:||Home Appliance, Headlamp, Industrial Machine, Electro Thermal Products And Etc.|
|Certification:||ROHS/UL/CCC/VDE/CCC/SGS/ISO9001:2008||Color:||All Colors Are Available|
UL3265 XLPE insulated cable UL certificated
Nominal voltage: 150V
Temperature range: 125C
Standard: UL 758
Conductor: tinned copper wire
|CONSTRUCTION (NO./mm)||DIAMETER (mm)||NOMINAL THICKNESS (mm)||
BENEFITS OF XLPE INSULATED CABLES
XLPE or Cross-linked polyethylene is a thermoset insulation material. Crosslinking polymers is a process
which changes the molecular structure of the polymer chains so that they are more tightly bound together
and this crosslinking is done either by chemical means or physical means. Chemical crosslinking involves
the addition of chemicals or initiators such as silane or peroxide to generate free radicals which form
the crosslinking. Physical crosslinking involves subjecting the polymer to a high energy source such as
high-energy electron or microwave radiation.
Polyethylene (PE) material itself has excellent dielectric strength, high insulation resistance, and a low
dissipation factor at all frequencies making it an ideal insulator, however it is limited in its temperature range.
Cross-linking the PE to become XLPE increases the temperature range of the insulation whilst maintaining
the electrical properties.
distinctive properties of XLPE insulated cables and wires:
• They can feature single or multiple cores.
• These wires have a low dielectric constant.
• They have high impact and tensile strength.
• They possess large current carrying capacity.
• They are light weight making them easy to install.
• These cables are resistant to oxidation and UV light.
• They are ideal for both high and low tension current.
• XLPE cables are more flexible compared to SWA cables.
• Conductor material can be made of either aluminum or copper.
• XLPE wires are resistant to external environmental conditions, stress rupture and cracking.
1. by express
2. by sea
LC, TT, Western Union, Money Gram and PayPal
Sample order: 1-3 working days
Big order: 5-10 working days
Customized order: 10-15 working days
Why choose us
1. Full experience of 20 years in manufacturing electric cables/wires
2. ISO9001:2008 member
3. Strong R&D Team to design and test products
4. Strict quality control process with strict standards
5. Over 200 certifications for our products including UL, RoHS, CUL, CSA, VDE,CCC, SGS,etc
6. Free samples
7. Several different payment methods,like T/T,L/C,Western Union,Paypal
8. Delivery in one week for your goods
9. Quick after-sale technical advice and guidance