Rudy MullerMysun is a very good company, people are very kind,products are very very good!
Joe RobinsonThe quality and the price of your product is very competitive on the market
Diego CuellarYour goods are superior in quality compared with those of other manufacturers.
High Temperature PFA Insulated Wire 26 AWG UL1859 Reel Packing
|Rated Voltage||600V||Rated Temperature||150℃|
|Standard||UL758||Color||All Colors Are Available|
|Appliance||Home Appliance, Headlamp, Industrial Machine, Electro Thermal Products.||Certification||ROHS/UL/CCC/VDE/CCC/SGS/ISO9001:2008|
|Size||4/0-32AWG||Name||Auto Motive Wire|
teflon coated electrical wire,
teflon insulated cable
insulated wire UL1859
Nominal voltage: 600V
Standard: UL 758
Conductor: tinned copper wire
advantage of our wire:
- It is resistant to soldering. It remains unaffected in such circumstances.
- It does not absorb moisture. Hence, it can be used in damp environments.
- They exhibit low dielectric constant and high dielectric strength. This makes the material chemically inert.
- It is extremely strong with high impact strength. Despite the high levels of strength, this material is flexible.
- It has high heat capacity making it resistant to thermal aging. It can withstand temperatures as high as 260 oC ( oF)
- It is inflammable (flame resistant). It is not only be used in high temperature applications but also around applications where fire is used.
- It is corrosion resistant. Hence, it can be used in environments where other materials will be easily corroded.
- The coefficient of friction of the material is also extremely low. It can therefore be used in conjunction with bearings, and other equipment that can cause friction.
- It is abrasion resistant making it extremely useful in outdoor applications, or those using abrasive chemicals and media.
1. by express
2. by sea
LC, TT, Western Union, Money Gram and PayPal
Sample order: 1-3 working days
Big order: 5-10 working days
Customized order: 10-15 working days